Financial planning is not a one time event. It’s a process which begins by getting to know you by taking an in-depth look at your complete financial picture and your short- and long-term lifestyle goals:
- Understand where you are today
- Uncover where you want to go
- Map out how you are going to get there
Financial planning encompasses many types of “planning” into one comprehensive roadmap:
- Tax Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning
- Philanthropic Planning
- Education Funding Planning
- Investment Planning
- Insurance Planning
A financial advisor will use their years of experience and education to guide you towards reaching your financial and lifestyle goals – by helping you think clearly, analyze all your options, and make sound investment decisions. An advisor will take an objective look at the pros and cons of your financial situation to put together, and implement, a tailored financial plan. This plan will help keep you accountable and on track.
We can all benefit from financial advice from time to time. You want to help ensure your loved ones and your assets will be protected if and when the unexcepted happens. Perhaps retirement is on the horizon and you want to understand when you can afford to retire. Perhaps retirement is here and you want to know how you will generate income once you are no longer working. There are many scenarios where guidance from a financial advisor can go a long way.
We work with successful individuals and families that have various backgrounds, circumstances, and financial objectives. Our specialties include:
- Individuals preparing for or facing a life transition – including, but not limited to, retirement, loss of a spouse/partner and divorce, and selling a business
- Business owners looking for guidance on their personal finances
Yes, which means that we are able to provide first-class investment solutions and services wherever they may be found.
Yes, we are a team of fiduciaries, which means we are committed to putting our clients’ best interests first and foremost. Additionally, as part of his or her certification, a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ is required to have a fiduciary responsibility to their clients – versus other financial services professionals, who may be regulated and licensed but are not required to have a fiduciary responsibility to their clients. Financial advisors with a fiduciary responsibility will recommend solutions based on the best interest to the client, not the advisor. 100% of the time.
Your portfolio will undergo meticulous analyses to develop effective investment strategies, which are monitored regularly to help reach expected performance. Additionally, we continually examine 13 key wealth management benchmarks with our clients to help keep them well protected. Our approach is not a “one-size fits all” – we tailor each client’s portfolio to their specific needs, objectives and situation.
We will facilitate the paperwork and processes to move over any existing accounts with other advisors or professionals you are also working with to ensure a smooth transition.
As fiduciaries, we believe in total fee transparency and our client fees are solely based on the percentage of assets under management. The fees we collect from our clients for their asset management and financial planning services are our only form of compensation - there’s no sales commissions, no hidden fees, no revenue-sharing, and no kickbacks to investment providers. You can view our Service Matrix here.
- Through your 24/7 online account access, you can track your investments and more at any time.
- You will receive regular account statements from our custodian, Raymond James, where your investments are held, sent to you by mail or email.
- We are available via phone or email Monday through Friday.
- You can also schedule a phone call or in-office review whenever is convenient for you.
- We meet formally at least twice per year when we will provide you with a comprehensive report that shows your portfolio’s performance and analysis.
- Your advisor will review your portfolio on an ongoing basis.
Yes. In addition to in-person meetings, we offer both phone call and virtual meetings that allow us to conveniently connect wherever you may be.
Yes. We are big advocates of working as a team with your CPA, attorneys and any other professionals as needed. The team approach helps ensure you are receiving holistic advice that aligns all aspects of your financial objectives and goals.
If you do not have a relationship with an accountant or attorney, we can introduce you to a trusted professional.
First, schedule a no-obligation, 20-minute discovery call. During this call we will listen and ask questions:
- To learn about your situation, your concerns and any perceived obstacles
- To acquire a sense of your goals and objectives
- To gain an understanding of your expectations
We will also share about how we operate and our philosophy.
If we mutually agree it is a good fit, we will then invite you to our office for a one-hour planning meeting.